Thursday 6 April, 7.30 p.m.
Piazza Dante Alighieri, 24121 – Bergamo
Info & booking:
ph. +39 03519903477
On Thursday 6th April, The Blank invites at The Blank Kitchen | Cook with the artist, a culinary event, organized at DOMUS Bergamo, located in Piazza Dante, during which will be proposed an artist menu, born from the meeting of creativity, professionalism and contemporary art.
Protagonist of the event is the artist Diego Marcon that, together with the students of the Scuola Alberghiera of Clusone, will cook for the guests neofolk specials, fusion of the rich Lombard gastronomic tradition with supermarket packaged food, intended as post-industrial experimentations. During the evening Marco will interact with the audience, explaining his work in an informal and direct way.
The menu (with vegetarian options)
– bratwurst stick in cornflakes crust with balsamic vinegar, cream and shallot cream
– mini hamburger with corn cakes
– pasta salad with strawberries, berries and porcini mushrooms biscuit
– casoncello in Grana Padano crust
– fried pizzoccheri in the can
– cordon bleu coated in Fonzies breadcrumbs
– beignet with nutella cream and Haribo gummy bears
Reservation required (max 30 people)
Contribution: 22,00 euros
The event is made possible by the precious support of Azienda vinicola Castello Bonomi Franciacorta (Coccaglio – Brescia) and MOGI caffè (Bergamo).